Companies in the spine and trauma sectors are managing their businesses on a variety of levels as it relates to medical device inventory control. While surgical instruments play a role, the true complexity comes from tracking non-sterile medical equipment and intricate trays of instruments and devices. iTraycer was developed by experienced industry professionals to address special requirements and to deliver a superior level of detail needed to manage complicated spine and trauma medical device inventory control processes.
- Mobile app includes smart search feature to easily identify parts within trays
- Ability for sales reps to scan barcodes/RFID tags to enable easier processing and usage
- Easy-to-use custom kit building and BOM creative functionality
- Loaner kit functionality to allow for simplified tracking of non-sterile lots through each kit turn
- Barcode scanning/RFID compatible for replenishment processing and new kit building