The sales representatives of medical device distributors, as a general rule, spend as much as seven to ten hours per week chasing inventory and paperwork. iTraycer is a simple but robust system that provides real-time tracking of medical devices and biologics across the enterprise and replaces antiquated paper procedures with app-driven, electronic processes. The results are greater productivity, enhanced efficiency, significant product visibility, and increased accuracy.
Some of the issues distributors face:
- Lack of product visibility, keeps sales reps hunting for kits and components scattered throughout the field.
- Paperwork is staggering, including keeping track of forms, gathering necessary signatures, submitting forms, and recording sales.
- Communication with other sales reps and with the distributor is cumbersome.
- Without a reliable method for tracking sales, some commissions are forfeited.
Benefits of iTraycer include:
- Increased efficiency and productivity through software with a user interface designed to meet specific needs
- 24/7 real-time visibility of loaner and field inventory at a rep location level of detail
- Mobile convenience in the field synched with comprehensive back-office reporting
- Increased accuracy and accountability across the enterprise
- Elimination of costly order and billing errors and resulting payment delays
- Increased speed of replenishment
- Automatic quality control for expiring products and overused instruments
- Reduced case delays or lost business
- Accurate projection of revenue streams
- Elimination of costly inventory loss
- Electronic usage processing notification (scrub sheet)
Features of iTraycer include:
- Available as an iPhone or Android application that can also be used with iPad or iTouch
- Full suite of back-office reporting tools
- Interface is simple, intuitive, and easy-to-use
- Tracks medical instruments regardless of storage, including sterilization environments
- Tray, device, and/or biologics-level management
- Input part and lot numbers automatically with gold-standard EDI or manually with companion barcode/RFID reader
- Retrieve and search part and lot numbers
- Automatic device expiration alerts
- Electronic case scheduler
- Loaner Manager
- Automatic requisition generation
- Revenue tracker
- Shipment tracking
- Powered by Peak 10 SAS 70 Type II certified technology